Social Icons

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Veggie Cooking- A simple cooking chart

When I am in the kitchen cooking a meal I usually get into a certain groove. I am listening to my favorite pandora radio station, daydreaming that  I am a well renowned world chef that is respected by the culinary community world wide (oh like you don't ever daydream!). When suddenly, as I am making a grab for  broccoli to use in a dish that sounds more fancy than it actually is, my mind draws a blank. I forget how long I am suppose to cook broccoli. My daydream suddenly dissipates and I am reduced to nothing more than a shady greasy spoon diner cook heating up Beef-a-roachini. Before I go into full stage 10 panic mode I remember my cheat sheet.My five-star chef daydream will live to cook another delectable meal! Below is a veggie cooking guide I like to use when I am cooking veggies because, lets face it we all have mind blanks from time to time.


3 comments:

  1. In health we all know that it was not an easy daily task to take care of. Health was really important to all. I have read an article that said Herbal Incense was a helpful element to keep safe and can cure some illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The microwaving of vegebibbles never be on the recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Blogger Templates