Social Icons

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Veggie Cooking- A simple cooking chart

When I am in the kitchen cooking a meal I usually get into a certain groove. I am listening to my favorite pandora radio station, daydreaming that  I am a well renowned world chef that is respected by the culinary community world wide (oh like you don't ever daydream!). When suddenly, as I am making a grab for  broccoli to use in a dish that sounds more fancy than it actually is, my mind draws a blank. I forget how long I am suppose to cook broccoli. My daydream suddenly dissipates and I am reduced to nothing more than a shady greasy spoon diner cook heating up Beef-a-roachini. Before I go into full stage 10 panic mode I remember my cheat sheet.My five-star chef daydream will live to cook another delectable meal! Below is a veggie cooking guide I like to use when I am cooking veggies because, lets face it we all have mind blanks from time to time.


2 comments:

  1. In health we all know that it was not an easy daily task to take care of. Health was really important to all. I have read an article that said Herbal Incense was a helpful element to keep safe and can cure some illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disnot B. MemamaApril 3, 2013 at 4:50 PM

    The microwaving of vegebibbles never be on the recommended.

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Blogger Templates